A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
1. To customise the website to work better for you (automatic login, order history & easy address entry)
2. To enable use of the shopping cart facility so you do not have to pay for each item individually
3. To analyse the use of our website so that we can improve usability
4. To prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
We use both session cookies & persistent cookies on this website.
We may send to you the following cookies:
Cookies 1 & 2 are session cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. Users are not identifiable using this information. The information generated relating to our website is used to create statistical reports about the use of the website.
This statistical information is used to access and improve our websites usability, security & features.
We do not use any third-party advertising systems or platforms.
BLOCKING AND DELETING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
1. If you use Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
2. If you use Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking Tools -> Options and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
1. If you use Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files. Microsoft offer detailed instructions here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
2. If you use Firefox, you can delete cookies by firstly checking that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data”. To do this check click Tools -> Options -> Settings and you will see the option in the “Private Data” box. Clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu will now delete all cookies.
We advise strongly against block/deleting cookies as it will have a negative impact upon the usability this website, plus many others.
This website is owned and operated by Mister Blister Ltd. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy please contact us http://www.mr-blister.com/contact/
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.